1. Diagnoscope is for informational purposes only, not a substitute for a physician evaluation and does not give medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
2. The information on Diagnoscope is provided “as is” and without warranty.
3. if you have already been diagnosed with an illness or undergone an operation recently, do not use this application, consult your doctor. If you have any reason to believe you have an urgent or emergency medical condition, you should consult an emergency department immediately. if you have symptoms that indicate possible disease you should see an appropriate doctor right away. If you decide not to see a doctor, you are responsible for that decision.
4. By using Diagnoscope, you agree to assume all the risks of use.
5. All liability for any damages related to the use of Diagnoscope is disclaimed.
6. No warranties are made as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of any of the information provided. You should be aware that the application might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies.
7. Diagnoscope is not for minors.